enercast GmbHenercast GmbH Adresse:
Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 10434119 Kassel
Fax: +49 561 47 39 664-9
In Google Maps anzeigen
Results of Fraunhofer IWES Research
In this paper you can find a description of the foundation on which enercast bases its algorithms and precise forecasts. The contained explanations root in the scientific works of Dipl.-Ing. M.Sc. Yves-Marie Saint-Drenan of the Fraunhofer IWES.
Central properties of the algorithm, developed by the Fraunhofer IWES:
- Combined utilisation of measurement data and satellite data for the highest possible precision and a high availability (redundancy)
- Forecasts are also possible for small areas
- Consideration of the plant attributes (module orientation, module- and oscillator characteristics)
- Method has been validated with the variable data of the EEG (renewable energy law)
- Possible to consider the own monitoring network
- Recognition and filtering of implausible measurement data (e.g. string failure)
Flash is required!